The 2018 Spring Break Workshop for Students will include:
- In-depth learning experiences with artworks at the Nasher Sculpture Center and The Warehouse
- Sessions with art-world professionals
- Hands-on projects focused on artistic processes and concepts, led by professional artists
- Time for students to share work they’ve created (prior to the Spring Break Workshop) with fellow students
- March 12 and 13 take place at the Nasher Sculpture Center.
- March 14, 15, and 16 take place at The Warehouse.
- Nomination deadline is February 16, 2018.
- Up to 25 students will be accepted. Finalists will be selected by education staff from the Nasher Sculpture Center and The Warehouse, and will be notified by February 23, 2018.
Tuition for accepted participants is free of charge, and includes all supplies, meals, and a transportation stipend.
Questions? Please contact Thomas Feulmer, Director of Education at The Warehouse, at 214.442.2878 or email@example.com