Museum Forum for Teachers 2019
Modern and Contemporary Art
July 8, 2019 - July 12, 2019
10 a.m.–4 p.m.
An immersive week-long summer program for educators presented by: The Warehouse, Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas Museum of Art, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and Kimbell Art Museum.
Participating middle and high school teachers in all disciplines are invited to:
- Deepen their understanding of contemporary and modern art and architecture at renowned arts institutions in Dallas and Fort Worth
- Develop strategies to teach, interpret, and use works of art in the classroom and in museum galleries
- Connect with collections, resources, and staff at each museum
- Exchange ideas with other classroom teachers
- Please complete the following application and save it as a PDF.
- E-mail completed PDF applications to TeacherPrograms@dma.org
- For questions about registration, contact: Lindsay O’Connor / firstname.lastname@example.org / 214.922.1842
- For information about the program, contact: Thomas Feulmer / email@example.com / 214.442.2878