As exclusive caterer at the Nasher Sculpture Center, Wolfgang Puck Catering offers a host of creative menus and seasonal offerings such as the signature spicy tuna tartare in a sesame miso cone or smoked salmon on a lemon herb blini with dill crème fraiche and caviar.
Wolfgang Puck Catering’s mission is to create events that reflect an unequivocal celebration of life through exceptional food, exceptional company and, of course, exceptional service.
Culinary Master Wolfgang Puck built his reputation on attention to details and a commitment to use only the freshest, most natural ingredients.
Menus are available for a variety of occasions and include:
- International, tray passed hors d’oeuvres
- Classic seated lunch selections
- Specialty buffet-style stations
- Breakfast treats or Afternoon Teas
- Inspired dinners from Cut or Chinois
- Paired wines and premium bar selections
Wolfgang Puck Catering Menu
To reserve a private event, please call Charlotte Gannon, Director of Sales, at 214.242.5141 or email email@example.com.