K-12 teachers who have scheduled a guided tour or self-guided visit of the Nasher Sculpture Center may apply for up to $250 in funding to offset the cost of transportation to the Nasher Sculpture Center. Visits must be booked at least three weeks in advance.
- Submit a request for a guided tour or self-guided visit to the Nasher. Request a student tour.
- Once the date and time of your visit is confirmed, complete the form below and submit within 3 days of tour confirmation.
- The Nasher will follow up with you within 10 business days regarding your funding request.
Disbursement of Funding
Once your funding request has been approved, order your buses as you normally would and email a copy of the invoice to the Nasher Sculpture Center. Upon completion of your museum visit, the Nasher Sculpture Center will submit reimbursement to the entity named in the form below. The Nasher Sculpture Center will reimburse the school or educational entity for up to $250 but will not directly pay transportation or charter companies.
- Transportation scholarships are available only to teachers of K-12 students who have scheduled a visit to the Nasher Sculpture Center through the Education Department. All visits must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
- Transportation scholarship funds are limited and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Teachers who apply early in the school year may have a better chance of receiving funds.
- Schools may only receive one transportation scholarship per calendar year.
- Teachers may apply for up to $250 in transportation scholarship funds. If bus costs exceed $250, the school or individual is responsible for paying the remaining cost.
- Invoices must be submitted within 30 days of museum visit. Invoices not submitted within this time frame may not be paid.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please contact Lynda Wilbur at email@example.com or 214.242.5184 if you have questions about your eligibility or the funding process.
This scholarship is offered in loving memory of Tom Jungerberg, 1983 – 2015. We at the Nasher offer our heartfelt thanks to those individuals who have contributed to the Memorial Fund that makes this opportunity possible.